Saturday, November 20, 2010

Cover Letter for Google

Ecuador Ave 3360
Santiago, Chile
Telephone: 1234 5678 
E-mail:



November, 20, 2010

Dr. Alfred Spector
VP of Research and Special Initiatives
Google Inc.
Palo Alto, Santa Clara

Dear Mr. Spector:

I am Informatics Civil Engineer also I have a Master and PhD degree in Information Systems at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. I have written this because I want to apply for a Research position in Google Inc. Palo Alto, Santa Clara. I know this is the correct position for me as I feel that I am the person who you are looking for.

I worked for Yahoo! Research Latin America for 4 year developing a XML Search Engine with very successful, it will replace the current search engine on next year. Today, I am associated professor at University of Santiago of Chile.

For years I have published in the top magazines and conferences, also I have been part of a lot of projects in research and software development. Throughout my career I have made a lot of contacts, including Felipe Vallejos the IBM president in Chile and the VP of IBM Indian Research Centre Eduardo Soto.

I think that we could be an extremely useful and productive research group, so I am sending my resume. I appreciate if you could read it.

I would like to be part of your team, I hope your soon answer.


Yours faithfully,


1 comment: