Yesterday I woke up at 7.00 am to go to Universidad de Santiago to take a test, I’m an assistant professor (and I work more than the professor, but don’t tell). First, I had to print the test. Then correct some homework, waiting to begin, and at 11.10 am the test began (usually the class began at 11.20 am, but make the test take a long time). The test was supposed to end at 12.50 pm, but students didn’t finish, so I gave them more time –until 1.40 pm (I’m a good person and I am student too, so I understand them).
I remembered the times as undergraduate, and I had lunch a giant Italian hot dog. After that, I waited at 3.30 pm to to make an excersises class of normalization in relational databases, and Structured Query Language (SQL). The class ended at 5.10 pm, after that I left USACH to go to my English class at IPCBC.
In English class we took a mock TOEIC test, in listening comprehension, which got 390 points better that the first time. After the class, I headed to the subway, heading to my house. Finally I got home, ate something, took a shower, and I went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment