Time ago, my mother went to San Pedro de Atacama for vacation and I kept in my house alone with my cat. This Saturday, my cat woke me up very early, around 7:30 he was crying very loudly, because he wanted to have breakfast. Then, I got up, went to the kitchen and prepared my cat’s food. I was very angry with him but If I didn’t do that he’d be crying all morning!!!!! After that I came back to bed and I tried to get sleep again.
Finally I woke up again around 11, turned on my laptop and read the news, I do this every day, because I love to be informed. Then I went to the kitchen and had breakfast, after that I took a shower . At 12:30 my boyfriend picked me up and we went to his house. When I left my house, my cat was sleeping, because he sleeps all day.
In my boyfriend’s house we had a barbecue, I ate a lot and the food was delicious . In the afternoon my boyfriend, his brother and I played Guitar Hero by XBox. It was very funny, first I was playing drums but we always lost for my fault . Finally I resigned, and played the bass, the most easy instrument in this game.
At night we went out, it was the birthday of my boyfriend´s friend. We had a really good time. This night I came back to my house very late, my cat was starving and crying more loudly than the morning. I fed him and went to bed at 4 A.M. This was a very long day.

No comments:
Post a Comment