Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cover letter for Technical University of Munich


Technische Universität MünchenTUM
Business School
Master’s Program in Consumer Affairs (EURECA)
Alte Akademie 16D - 85350 Freising
Germany
21th November, 2010


Dear Mrs. Jutta Roosen

I am a Chilean Designer graduated of the Valparaiso University. I’m finishing my master degree about Strategic Design, sponsored by the Polytechnic of Design, Italy.
I write you this letter because I’m very interested in start studies at the European Master in Consumer Affairs at TUM University, in the 2011-2013 period, because I am very involved in areas related of marketing, management and consumer trends.
I'm applying to a Master scholarship granted by the Chilean Government and I'm also applying to the DAAD (Deutcher Akademischer Austausch Dienst) grant, to enter in your Master Program. For that reason I would like to keep in contact with you in order to start filling the application form, but this one is not available in the web page. Would you be kind to send me this form please?
Thank you for your time and help. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully

Constanza Gallo Ulloa
Magister ©of Strategic Designer
University of Valparaíso
Chile

No comments:

Post a Comment