My typical day begins very early because I live too far of my work. For example, yesterday I got up around 7 o´clock. I took a shower and I had breakfast too fast, all that in about 30 minutes. I needed to take two buses to arrive to my work, so it took me one hour and a half. I arrived to my work at 9 o´clock.
My work is very different every day, sometimes I have a lot of experiments for doing, or sometimes I only have to work on the computer to prepare reports, presentations, classes or projects. But yesterday was a different day. I went to Quintay to bring Locos because I needed the blood of them for some experiments.
I had lunch at 2 o´clock in a restaurant of Quintay so then I returned to Santiago. I arrived to Santiago around 5 o´clock for starting my experiments. I usually finish my working hours at 6 o´clock, but yesterday it was different, I finished around 9 o´clock.
Before starting this course, when I finished my work sometimes I went to the University´s Gym or I used to eat out with my girlfriend on weekdays. But yesterday was different, I could not go to the English class, I just wanted to go home. At the end of the day I was really exhausted because I arrived to my home around 11 o´clock. In my home, I ate something and I went to bed very quickly.
No comments:
Post a Comment