Monday, November 15, 2010

Covering Letter

University of Nottingham
International House, Floor C
Jubilee Campus
Wollaton Road
Nottingham NG8 1BB
UK
15th November, 2010

Dear Mr. Farouk Shakib:
Director Immunology Research Group

I am Biochemist and Master in Biochemistry of the University of Chile and I am interested to study a PhD program at the School of Molecular Medical Sciences in the University of Nottingham. I have a great interest in Immunology and Biotechnology so I think that the research´s topics in Immunology at the Immunology Research Group (IRG), specially in your laboratory, are very interesting.

I am writting to you for a possibility to work in your laboratory in Immunology. I would like to work in antibody engineering in my PhD because I think that is a growing area and with potential for help us to clear up many problems in biomedicine, diagnosis and investigation.

I plan to begin my PhD in the next year because I am postulating to a scholarship in my country to support my PhD studies. I will know the postulation´s results around November to that year. Finally, I will realize the English courses in that year for asses my level in the postulation to the University.

I am sending my CV.

Thank you for your time and help. I look forward to answer.

Yours sincerely

Fabián Salazar Lizama M.Sc.
Member to FUCITED
Science and Technology for Development Foundation
www.fucited.cl

No comments:

Post a Comment