
I wake up at 7:00, I have chocolate cake and tea with honey for breakfast. At 8:30 I leave my apartment to my work by walking.
At 9:05 I arrive to my office at Casa Central. Firstly, I check my e-mail and I answer the most pressing issues. Then, I give to my assistant the tasks to be performed that day. After I continue check my e-mail, answering questions and requests. At the same time, I answer phone calls from teachers, I answer your questions and I solve their problems related to the Competitive Fund projects that I coordinate.
At 12:00 I go to Campus San Joaquin by subway. At 12:30 I give presentation about the results of Graduates Study of anyone faculty to principals and curriculum committee. At 13:30 I come back to Casa Central.
At 14:00 I have lunch with my friends from my work. At 15:00 I have meeting for to define requirements for technology platform. At 16:30 I prepare presentation f
or next day on the progress of projects that I address.
At 18:00 I go to home of one of my students for private classes. At 21:00 I get home and I eat bread with avocado. At 21:30 I cycle in my stationary bike and I do exercises to relax my muscles. Afterwards, I wash my hair and at 23:30 I go out with a friend. Finally, I get home at about 2:00 and I go to bed.
At 9:05 I arrive to my office at Casa Central. Firstly, I check my e-mail and I answer the most pressing issues. Then, I give to my assistant the tasks to be performed that day. After I continue check my e-mail, answering questions and requests. At the same time, I answer phone calls from teachers, I answer your questions and I solve their problems related to the Competitive Fund projects that I coordinate.
At 12:00 I go to Campus San Joaquin by subway. At 12:30 I give presentation about the results of Graduates Study of anyone faculty to principals and curriculum committee. At 13:30 I come back to Casa Central.
At 14:00 I have lunch with my friends from my work. At 15:00 I have meeting for to define requirements for technology platform. At 16:30 I prepare presentation f
or next day on the progress of projects that I address.At 18:00 I go to home of one of my students for private classes. At 21:00 I get home and I eat bread with avocado. At 21:30 I cycle in my stationary bike and I do exercises to relax my muscles. Afterwards, I wash my hair and at 23:30 I go out with a friend. Finally, I get home at about 2:00 and I go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment