Friday, November 19, 2010

Cote's covering letter






Vestas Chile Turbinas Eolica Limitada
Ricardo Lyon 1365

Dear Arturo Fuentes:

I am writing to apply for a job with the Technology Department in Vestas Mediterranean. I would like to work as wind and site engineer because I enjoy analysing and resolving complex challenges and I am passionate about wind power. Moreover I have a great interest in researching and developing new methodologies and tools to enhance the performance of turbines.

I am a qualified Civil Engineering Industry with Diploma in Hydraulic Engineering at the Catholic University, and I have been working at a Renewable Energy Company since January 2006, developing wind turbine site layout and select turbine configurations according to standards, power production, infrastructure and costs. Also I have been working closely with the R&D team and technicians in the field to create new solutions to wind farm integration challenges.

I have a very good level of English and a good knowledge of specific wind resource software such as Windpro and Windsim.

I am sending you my CV as requested.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes

María José Canales Gajardo

No comments:

Post a Comment