Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cover letter

Santiago de Chile, 21th November.


Banco de Chile

División de Medios de Pagos

Huerfanos 740

PO Box 123456

Dear Graciela Merino,


I am an Industrial Engineer and write to apply for the data mining
analyst jobs that it is vacant in your department.


I am recently graduated as an Industrial Engineer at Universidad de Chile. I was a good student at university. Marketing and specially data mining were my favorite subject at university. Numerical models construction and data base work really like me.

I did my first and second internship at CMPC Maderas in 2006 and 2007 in the summer. My last internship was realized abroad of Chile, at Seidor Group in Barcelona, Spain. I did my thesis in the Customer Intelligent department at your company. It was a very satisfying experience and I learnt about so many marketing topics.

I have a advance level of English.

I have an advance level of Microsoft word, excel, power point and access. I be able to work with SPSS, Eview and Matlab. I be able to programmed in Java language.

I am sending my CV as requested, and expecting a favorable response,

Yours faithfully,

Alejandra Yáñez Villanueva

Industrial Engineer

Universidad de Chile .

No comments:

Post a Comment