
I'll talk about Doctor Gregory House, the main character of the serie Dr. House. I think it´s so difficult talking about a person who you don´t know, that is why I choose this guy because everybody know him.
Physically, he is medium height and thin. He has short brown hair and blue eyes. Also, he has beard and moustache. He uses a walking stick because he has a chronic pain in one leg, for controlling his pain he takes pills every day, due to this he was addict to the Vicodin.
Psychologically, he is very clever and self-confident, virtues that help him to find the diagnostic of his patients, he uses his cunning and biting wit for solve his medical enigmas. Moreover, he is bossy, manipulative and selfish with all people, he enjoys mocking people weaknesses and he makes anything for having what he wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment