Leonardo da Vinci (Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci), He was born in 1452 and died in 1519 at the age of 67 years. He did everything, he was: painter, artist, scientist, engineer, sculptor, architect, planner, botanist, musician, poet, philosopher and writer.
There are many portraits of Leonardo, with some differences between them, so I took one of the clearest pictures for say how he looks like.

Leonardo has long grey wavy hair, and also a long beard. These are typical of all his portraits. In the portraits, I think he’s in his forties, nobody knows, because there are none picture of him, the only clue is a draw in red plaster it was believed to be a self-portrait of Leonardo. We can’t say for sure, but I think the had brown eyes and he’s short and thin and had a thin-faced with narrow eyes, and he had receding hair.
I can't say anymore about Leonardo's appearance just that he is considered one of the greatest painters of all time and probably is the person with the most talent in multiple disciplines that ever lived.

No comments:
Post a Comment