Monday, November 8, 2010

A typical day of the last week.


In a typical day of the last week, I got up at 7:30 in the morning, I had a quick breakfast and at 8:50 I jumped to my aunt’s car going to Santiago. She left me at the IPB English Institute about 9:30 where I took my bicycle and I rode through the Forestal Park arriving to my part time job, located in Providencia, about 10:00. I got off work at 3:00 p.m. and after a quick lunch I went to my yoga class. Then I took my bike again and I went to my English class at the IPB Institute which started at 6.30, and I left my bike there until the next morning. After a three hour class I took the metro and a bus arriving home about 10:30. That night I got home very tired and hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment