Friday, October 1, 2010

Something about me...

Hello, I am Constanza. I’m a designer and now I’m finishing my thesis master degree on “Strategic Desing” at the Valparaiso University.
My hometown is Arica where I lived until I was fifteen years old. Then, I moved to Santiago to live in a farm at Calera de Tango, were I am living untill now.
In my last year of high school I travelled to France in an AFS exchange program for one year. It was the best year of my life, because I lived with a very nice French family were I could learn the language, the culture and I got to make very good friends.
Well, now I am working in the Shot café bar, a gourmet cafeteria of my cousin, placed in Providencia. There I prepare different kinds of coffees and some quiches (French dish).
Some of my hobbies are to practice yoga, watch films and listen to music.
At the moment I’m applying to a scholarship at Becas Chile to go to Germany next year. So in this course I hope to practice and improve my English.

2 comments:

  1. you forgot to say, you were who made the logo of this blog?? or don't you ?

    at the café bar have you tea also ??... in any case if is not a problem i wish to visit the café bar one of this days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi cony ... is this the wed address for the coffe??

    http://shotcafebar.cl/site/

    see you

    ReplyDelete