Fabián´s Biography
Hi everyone¡
I am Fabián Salazar. I am twenty four years old. I live with my parents in the south of Santiago, in San Bernardo, so it takes me a long time to arrive to my work every day. I have two sisters and I am the old one. Also, I have a nephew called Bastian.
I studied Biochemistry and I have a master degree in Biochemistry too. I finished my thesis on March, so now I work in a Biotechnology Company in the search of new antibiotics in edible chilean mollusks like Loco. I’ve been working in this company since two years ago.
I like to play sports like football and tennis with my friends. Moreover, I like to run in parks in the open air on Sunday´s morning.
I like reading but I don´t have enough free time. Now I´m reading "Estuche de muerte" of Susan Sontag.
I like many kinds of music, but I prefer classical and rock music. Also, I like England’s music. I think that the best rock bands are from England like Oasis, Coldplay, The Beatles, Queen, Radiohead, etc.
I like many kind of foods, but I prefer Italian, Japanese and Peruvian food, I really enjoy eat out some weekends with my girlfriend. I like cooking with her too.
I study English because I hope to study abroad the next year, especially in England. I am applying to a scholarship in Chile, and I will know the results of my application the next month so I am very excited about that.
Best regards
I'm not going say anything about biochemistry or biotechnology, just because this is a blog for improve the language whit general interest not the matter of two or tree jejeej ...
ReplyDeletedude among the list of bands the only one that i don't really like is oasis, the rest are awesome ...