Sunday, October 3, 2010

ALiTa's Biography


Hello everyone!!!

My name is Alejandra Yáñez. I’m 26 years old . I studied Industrial Civil Engineering at Universidad de Chile. I’m from Santiago and I have lived in different places in this city. Currently, I live in Providencia, in an apartment with my mother and my cat, Niño. I have an older brother who got married 6 years ago and has three kids, two boys and a girl. My niece is my god-daughter too. I love to play with her and her barbies and dollies

At this moment I’m looking for a my first job, but I’ve worked before in my internships. I like to work in Marketing or Financial areas.

In my free time, I watch American series. My favorites are How I Met Your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, House MD, Grey´s Anatomy , Friends and 24. The last two have finished but I always see then over and over. I usually go out on Fridays or Saturdays with my friends and we drink something and then go to dance. Sometimes, I ride my bike near my house or go to Cerro San Cristobal.

My favorite food is Italian food , specially pasta. A restaurant that I recommend is Prego: Lasagna in this place is amazing. Also, I love Ice Cream. I recommend Emporio la Rosa, and chocolate with pepper is my favorite flavor.

I add a picture with my cat Niño

Bye!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. somebody told me "how I meet you mother" is good but not as good as BBT... anyway ... I share your good taste for the sitcoms...

    ReplyDelete